Recipes have always been a pastime of people who want to try their hand at making delectable treats. They try to make food dishes, and they are fascinated with treating their friends with the things they make. People who use marijuana products are intrigued by this new concentrate Rosin. They want to know what exciting recipes you can make at home. And so, a great DIY project for marijuana Rosin is these three recipes we chose for you to try. 3 Marijuana Rosin Recipes You Can Make For Your DIY Project
For those who don’t know what marijuana Rosin is, we are also the perfect place to learn. Not only will we give you great, easy recipes, but we are also teaching a class on marijuana Rosin.
What is Marijuana Rosin?
The marijuana plant contains hundreds of chemicals that scientists are yet to find out their uses. Today, most people know about THC- tetrahydrocannabinol, and CBD- cannabidiol. THC is responsible for the euphoria people experience when they consume any marijuana plant or product. At the same time, CBD responds to the body’s need for help from medical symptoms of pain, fatigue, anxiety, nausea, insomnia, and more. For these reasons, more marijuana producers seek to enhance the user’s experience by making better products.
Rosin is one such product. Marijuana Rosin is a concentrated extract from the plant. Using the process of heat and pressure, you can squeeze out the thick syrupy plant substance. Rosin contains all the cannabinoids and terpenes that are in marijuana, therefore making it a very potent extract. For example, the chemical levels of THC/CBD are 70-30%. Yet this is from marijuana.
About Hemp Rosin
Hemp is another of the marijuana plant family, and its rosin extract contains more levels of CBD/THC. You can switch the percentage levels to 30/70% from a distance, and you will not be all that wrong. Therefore, in a nutshell, marijuana Rosin is what we describe above. Not too hard to comprehend, and anyone can extract this concentrate—an excellent DIY project for those interested in experimenting.
How To Extract Marijuana Rosin?
As mentioned above, we need heat and pressure to get to the Rosin you need. The extraction tools are things you can easily find around the home.
Things You Need For Extracting Rosin At Home
- Marijuana material- buds, flowers, or bubble hash
- A broad surface hair straightener- able to power up to 100-250 degrees Fahrenheit
- Unbleached parchment paper
- A metal tool for scraping the Rosin into the storage container
- A storage container/ preferable a glass or silicone jar
Whether you buy your marijuana material- flowers or bubble hash from a marijuana dispensary or already have homegrown stuff, it does not matter. However, buying from a dispensary saves you the time of drying the buds in preparation for pressing. Another article is about drying the flowers as a project to extract Rosin.
- First, you set the hair straightener to preheat to the desired temperature.
- Depending on the blade surface of the hair straightener, place enough marijuana material in a folded piece of parchment paper.
- Place folded parchment paper containing the marijuana material between the blades of the hair straightener and press. You will hear some sizzling sounds from the hair straightener, which means your extraction process has begun.
- Continue pressing in 10-second bursts until you see the sticky amber liquid start to flow.
- Scrape Rosin into the storage jar
The process can be time-consuming. However, it is worth the effort. As you can press enough Rosin to last for a while, depending on how you use it. And the thing to remember is that a little goes a long way because it is potent.
So, now you know what marijuana Rosin is and how to make it, you need some recipes to try.
3 Marijuana Rosin Recipes For Your DIY Project
Smoking marijuana is not the only way to consume this plant. However, smoking has been the universal way for centuries. Today, with science and technology, we can do so much more with extracts and plant material.
Number 1 – Marijuana Rosin Tea
You already know if you are extracting the Rosin from scratch for making your tea! Viola!!
The trick is that you do not need to use the Rosin itself, only the chips. The flattened marijuana flowers you have remaining after the extraction process is complete are what you need to make your marijuana Rosin tea. Great, isn’t it? You can use all parts of the flower without wasting anything.
- Marijuana Rosin chips
- A flavored tea bag of your choice
- Boiling water
Making Your Rosin Tea
- Select any tea blend depending on the strain of marijuana Rosin chips you have. Knowing the weed strain you used is key to making the perfect flavor tea you want
- Place the Rosin chip into the teacup.
- Add the flavored tea bag you decide to use.
- Ensure your water is at boiling temperature, ensuring your steeping time is adequate./ 2-3 minutes is perfect.
** If the water is not hot enough, the result of your tea experience will not be as you expect
- Add cream to your taste, which is essential; without the cream, your body cannot absorb the Rosin from the chips containing the cannabinoids you want- the effects will not be the same.
Number 2 – Marijuana Rosin Gummies
- Rosin concentrate- about 1/3 oz/ remember Rosin is potent
- 1/2 tsp sunflower oil
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 oz packet of unflavored gelatin
- A 6 oz packet of jello/ any flavor you want
- A gummy silicone mold
- De-carb your Rosin by placing it in the oven, in a glass container at 250 degrees for 30 minutes. Stir at 10-minute intervals to prevent burning
- In an oven, Pyrex, add coconut, sunflower oils, de-carb Rosin, and mix well.
- Place in the oven at 250 degrees, covering and immersing the Pyrex in a water bath for two hours- this is for effecting complete infusion of the oils with the Rosin.
- Remove from oven- combine your infused mixture in a saucepan with 1/2 cup water, and bring to a boil.
- On heating, mix the gelatin with the mixture while whisking to prevent lumps.
- Once the gelatin dissolves, add jello and stir until incorporated into the mixture.
- Stir and bring to boiling, then reduce the heat and stir for about 5 minutes more
- Reducing the heat to a low flame, start adding the sticky mixture to the mold- ensuring you grease each mold pocket. And this prevents sticking.
- Place the mold tray into the refrigerator for a cooling, which should take about one hour.
And, This is your marijuana Rosin gummies recipe for your DIY project.
Number 3 – Rosé All Day
Westwood’s website lists cocktails you may enjoy making with Bosky Labs concentrated marijuana Rosin syrup. Here is one such cocktail recipe you can make to enjoy on a hot afternoon after work.
- 10 milligrams of Bosky Rosé Rosin Syrup
- 1 ounce of Aperol (or non-alcoholic substitute)
- 1 ounce of lemon juice
- Non-alcoholic rosé (or club soda)
Muddle the strawberries in a mixing glass or cocktail shaker. Add the Bosky Rosé Syrup, Aperol, and lemon juice. Stir to incorporate. Pour into a wineglass, add a handful of ice cubes, and top with soda water or a non-alcoholic rosé.
The Stone Conclusion
For the many marijuana edible recipes you can make at home or purchase the manufactured product, it is a fulfilling thing to be able to make your own. However, these are not the only marijuana Rosin recipes you can do. Research by surfing the web and broaden your horizons concerning anything marijuana as edibles. And remember, you don’t have to use marijuana; hemp Rosin is also an alternative.